Over 70 companies and organizations are engaged in freight forwarding and logistic business or closely related with this business. Our members contribute greatly to Lithuania’s economy by producing over 60% of the gross product earned in transport sector.
LINEKA is structured into Working Blocks each in their turn dealing with every aspect that affects the international movement of freight:
• Vocational training of freight forwarders and logisticservice providers. Person in charge: Vice-President Dainius Petravicius
• Membership, collaboration and development. Person in charge: Vice-President Arunas Bertasius
• Block of legal regulation, finances and insurance protection of freight forwarders and logistic service providers. Person in charge: Vice-President Ignas Puluikis.
- To represent the interests of its members in governmental, social and international organisations
- To develop relations with international freight forwarding and logistic organisations
- To improve the quality of Lithuanian freight forwarding and logistic services
- To organise vocational training for freight forwarders