111B Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd.
1784 Sofia, Bulgarien
The Automotive Cluster Bulgaria fosters synergies between the cluster members and supports their business growth and competitiveness through participation in international joint projects, case studies and professional automotive qualification programs. The ACB currently boasts 40 nationally and internationally renowned member companies which employ over 35,000 people in Bulgaria and over 865,000 worldwide.
• Support automotive industry companies with headquarters or subsidiaries in Bulgaria in setting-up and further development of production, assembling, R&D, sales or service.
• Attract car manufacturers, manufacturers of special vehicles and leading international suppliers of automotive components to Bulgarian market; demonstrate locational advanta ges of Bulgaria over other Eastern European countries, the Middle East and North Africa. All these tasks aiming to make a major contribution to the future growth of the Bulgarian industry.
• Support projects of ACB members on introduction of technical improvements and innovations, optimization of quality, structures and processes to reduce costs and increase competitiveness in international markets.
Branchen - Fokus
• Represent interests of ACB members in all matters, for example via design and implementation of actions and measures for development of favorable legal, financial and fiscal conditions for ACB companies. Major goal of these efforts: deliver an attractive investment climate and hence encourage creation of new jobs.
• Stimulate ethical market relationships, i.e. corporate government and compliance to be in line with European directives.
• Develop and support implementation of measures together with government, universities, private training providers and ACB members in matters pertaining to education and training, development of technology centers.